- User Rating
- Transfer Type
- Regular Payments
- Mobile App
- Min Transfer Amount
There is no dearth of people who wish to send money from one country to another. Depending on aspects such as where you live and the currencies involved, using the services of either XE or TorFX may work well for you. However, is one service provider better than the other?
Trustpilot, a user review-based website, gives you some real world insight into the TorFX vs. XE comparison. On this platform, XE gets an average score of 9.2 out on 10. TorFX does slightly better, averaging at 9.4 out of 10.
While user reviews give you an indication about what you might expect, selecting TorFX or XE requires that you pay attention to different factors.
- Exchange Rates
- Ease of Use
- Regular Overseas Payments
Both companies do well in this section of the XE vs. TorFX comparison.
- Personal transfers carried out through XE are fee-free.
- XE cannot control instances in which intermediary banks charge fees for their services.
Ease of Use
You may look forward to a seamless money transfer experience no matter whether you select TorFX or XE. However, while one provides a multilingual website, the other does not. Both serve individuals and businesses.
- Access to the XE website comes in various languages.
- Depending on where you live, you may pay via a bank account transfer, a direct debit, BPAY, FPS, BACS, or CHAPS.
- You may sign up with the UK-based website from different countries.
- It operates a dedicated website for Australia.
- You may use both websites only in English.
- Acceptable modes of payment include bank account transfers, debit cards, and credit cards.
Regular Overseas Payments
This section of the XE vs. TorFX comparison tilts the balance in favor of the latter. While setting up scheduled transfers through TorFX is fairly simple, XE is yet to start offering this service.
- Get more insights from FrontierPay Review.
- Learn more about XE Competitors and Alternatives.
- Who is similar to OFX.com?