Several people turn online to look for XE vs. moneycorp comparisons with the hope of selecting the better of the two. However, while one company might work well for someone, someone else might favor using the other. This is because individual requirements play a crucial role in making the right selection.
You may get an indication of where the moneycorp vs. XE comparison stands when it comes to what customers of both companies have to say by turning to Trustpilot. On this review-based website, XE gets an average score of 9.1 out of 10. Moneycorp, on the other hand, averages at 8.3 out of 10.
Given the role that your individual needs play, you may select either moneycorp or XE after paying due attention to these aspects.
- Exchange Rates
- Ease of Use
- Regular Overseas Payments
One company scores over the other in this section of the moneycorp vs. XE comparison.
- You may carry out personal transfers through XE without paying any fees.
- The company has no control over transfer fees – read the XE Money Transfer review – that intermediary banks might charge.
- Transfer fees depend on where you reside and the moneycorp website you use.
- Standard and express transfers made using the UK-based website attract £5 and £9 as fees, respectively.
- If you initiate your transfer over the phone from the UK, you need to pay a £15 fee.
- Online or over the phone transfers initiated from Australia come with no fees.
Ease of Use
Using the online services of either moneycorp or XE is fairly straightforward. Both companies provide apps for mobile devices.
- You may register as an individual or a business.
- The company operates a multilingual website.
- Available payment methods include bank transfers, direct debits, BACS, CHAPS, BPAY, and FPS.
- The company serves individuals, businesses, and online sellers.
- Moneycorp operates region-specific multilingual websites.
- You may initiate transfers online or over the phone, depending on the country of your residence.
- It provides a multicurrency prepaid card.
- It provides travel money solutions in the UK.
Regular Overseas Payments
One company does better than the other in this section of the XE vs. moneycorp comparison. Moneycorp lets you set up scheduled transfers easily. XE is yet to start offering this feature.
- Which is better between XE and CurrencyFair?
- Check out MoneyCorp competitors and alternatives.
- Get more information from TorFX Review.