Several people who wish to send money from one country to another are found looking for Frontierpay vs. XE comparisons. While both companies provide reliable services, there might be instances when using one instead of the other may be the right way forward for you. So, how do you make that selection?
An easy way to look at what previous customers have to say about the services they have received from either XE or Frontierpay is to turn to Trustpilot. On this review-based website, Frontierpay gets an average score of 9.4 out to 10. XE is not far behind, at 9.2 out of 10.
Select Frontierpay or XE after you pay attention to the following aspects:
- Exchange Rates
- Ease of Use
- Regular Overseas Payments
This section of the Frontierpay vs. XE comparison rates both companies equally well, especially when it comes to carrying out personal transfers. This is because both provide fee-free personal transfers.
Ease of Use
How you wish to pay or the language you want website access in might have a bearing on whether you should select Frontierpay or XE. Both companies provide services for individuals and businesses.
- XE operates a multilingual website.
- The company accepts payments via direct debit, bank account transfers, BACS, CHAPS, FPS, and BPAY.
- You may initiate your transfer online or over the phone.
- Website access comes only in English.
Regular Overseas Payments
One company does better than the other in this section of the Frontierpay vs. XE comparison. Frontierpay lets its customers set up scheduled payments. XE does not provide this functionality yet.
- Get more insights from Frontierpay Review.
- Check out Frontierpay to learn more.
- Learn more about Frontierpay fee free transfers.