Are you wondering if you should use WorldRemit or Wave for your next overseas money transfer? If so, it is important that you pay attention to different aspects. For instance, WorldRemit has a considerably wider reach when compared to Wave. In addition, you may use the services of Wave only through its app for mobile devices.
Taking the Wave vs. WorldRemit comparison online gives you an indication of how customers of both companies feel about their services. On the Google Play store, Wave gets an average score of 4.2 out of 5. WorldRemit averages at 9.2 out of 10 on Trustpilot, a review-based website.
This WorldRemit vs. Wave comparison is divided into multiple sections so you may make a decision based on your individual requirements.
- Exchange Rates
- Ease of Use
- Regular Overseas Payments
One company does better than the other in this section of the Wave vs. WorldRemit comparison.
- The fee you need to pay depends on the currencies involved.
- The amount you transfer might affect the fee you end up paying.
- Sending money to a cash pickup center is typically more expensive than a bank account transfer.
- Further details about the company’s pricing structure are available online.
- Transfers through Wave attract no fees.
- The cost of your transfer depends solely on the exchange rate.
Ease of Use
Whether you should use Wave or WorldRemit based on convenience requires that you pay close attention to this aspect. Both companies provide apps for Android and iOS.
- You may transfer funds using a desktop, a laptop, or a mobile device.
- Website access comes in multiple languages.
- Depending on where you live, you may pay via a bank account transfer, a debit card, a credit card, POLi, iDEAL, or Interac.
- The company lets you send money to bank accounts as well as cash pickup locations.
- It facilitates mobile money transfers as well as transfers to mobile wallets and airtime.
- In Vietnam, it provides home delivery of transferred funds.
- You need to use the Wave app to initiate a transfer.
- You may transfer a maximum of $999/£750 per day and $2,999/£2,500 per month without providing a government-issued photo ID.
- You may pay using only a debit card.
- The company provides round-the-clock local phone support in the U.S., the UK, and Canada.
Regular Overseas Payments
Turning to WorldRemit or Wave to schedule payments will do you no good because both do not provide this feature yet. Instead, you may turn to alternatives such as OFX, TorFX, Currencies Direct, or HiFX.
- Learn more about WorldRemit competition and alternatives.
- Which is better WorldRemit or XE. Check it out.
- Learn more by reading WorldRemit Vs TorFX comparison