A question commonly asked by people who wish to transfer funds overseas is whether to use the services of WorldRemit or TorFX. The answer is in the details. If you compare the services of both specialist fund transfer companies to banks, you will notice that using either TorFX or WorldRemit will work in your favor. When choosing between the two, paying attention to your individual needs is crucial.
To help simplify the decision making process, this WorldRemit vs. TorFX comparison is divided into different categories:
- Exchange Rates
- Ease of Use
- Regular Overseas Payments
Fund Transfer Fees
In this section of the TorFX vs. WorldRemit comparison, you will see that one company performs better than the other. However, pay attention to the amount of money the recipient stands to receive.
- The fees WorldRemit charges depend on the transfer method you choose, which can vary from one country to another.
- The WorldRemit currency exchange calculator gives you easy means to find out how much you may have to pay in fees even before you initiate a transfer.
- The WorldRemit review provide more information.
Ease of Use
If website access in a foreign language is important to you, this WorldRemit vs. TorFX comparison tilts in favor of the former. You can register with either company using the Internet, in minutes. You can begin using their services soon after after the companies verify your details.
- Access to the WorldRemit website is available in English, Spanish, and French.
- The company accepts payments via electronic bank transfers, debit cards, and credit cards.
- Depending on the country of your residence, you can also pay via POLi, Interac, SOFORT, and iDeal.
- Transfer methods offered include transfers to bank accounts and cash pickup locations, topping off of mobile wallets and airtime, as well as home delivery of cash (in the Philippines).
- WorldRemit provides apps for iOS and Android.
- Access to both TorFX websites is offered only in English.
- You can pay for your fund transfer via a debit card, a credit card, or an electronic bank transfer.
- The company provides apps for customers registered with TorFX UK, but not for customers registered with TorFX Australia.
Regular Overseas Payments
If you wish to schedule fund transfers on a regular basis, turning to TorFX is more accommodating. While this company lets you set up regular transfers, WorldRemit does not.
- Learn more from TorFX Review.
- Should one consider TransferWise or are there better alternatives?
- Is there anyone better than TransferWise?