No matter whether you select WorldRemit or InstaReM for your next international money transfer, you can be sure of getting reliable and trustworthy services. However, how do the offerings of both companies compare against each other? To find the answer, it is important that you pay close attention to your own requirements.
If you take the InstaReM vs. WorldRemit comparison to Trustpilot, you get to see what customers of both companies have to say about their services. On this review-based website, InstaReM gets an average score of 7.5 out of 10, whereas WorldRemit averages at 9.2 out of 10.
Selecting either InstaReM or WorldRemit to send money from one country to another requires that you consider different factors.
- Exchange Rates
- Ease of Use
- Regular Overseas Payments
This section of the WorldRemit vs. InstaReM comparison requires close attention because both companies follow different pricing systems.
- Where you and the recipient live has a bearing on transfer fees.
- In some instances, the amount your transfer may affect the fee you need to pay.
- Bank account transfers are usually more cost effective than cash transfers.
- Check the WorldRemit review for more details about the company’s pricing system.
- Your country of residence affects transfer fees.
- If you send money from Singapore, InstaRem charges a 0.25% fee.
- Transfers initiated from Hong Kong or Australia come with a 0.5% fee.
Ease of Use
Using online services provided by either InstaReM or WorldRemit is fairly simple. Both have apps for devices the run using iOS or Android.
- The company provides services only for individuals.
- You may access the WorldRemit website in English, Spanish, French, Danish, German, or Dutch.
- Available region-specific payment methods include bank account transfers, debit cards, credit cards, Interac, POLi, and iDEAL.
- You may send money to a bank account or an agent location.
- You may use its services to top off mobile wallets and airtime from some countries.
- InstaReM provides services for individuals and businesses.
- You need to transfer a minimum of U.S. $50 or its equivalent in another currency.
- Depending on where you live, you may make payments via bank transfers or POLi.
- Businesses may use the InstaReM Masspay platform to make bulk payments. They also get access to virtual multi-currency accounts.
Regular Overseas Payments
Turning to WorldRemit or InstaReM will not do you much good if you wish to set up scheduled transfers because both companies do not offer this functionality yet. However, you may consider using the services of other prominent names in the business such as Currencies Direct, HiFX, TorFX, or OFX.
- Which is better WorldRemit or Paypal. Check it out.
- Learn more by reading WorldRemit Vs TorFX comparison
- Learn more about WorldRemit competition and alternatives.