If you take the TransferMate vs. WorldFirst comparison to Trustpilot, you get to see how customers of both companies rate their services. On this review-based platform, WorldFirst gets an average score of 9.2 out of 10. TransferMate does well too, averaging at 9.4 out of 10.Deciding to go with either TransferMate or WorldFirst requires that you start by taking your specific requirements into account. The factors you need to consider include:
- Exchange Rates
- Ease of Use
- Regular Overseas Payments
FeesDepending on whether you sign up as an individual or a business, you may benefit more by using WorldFirst or TransferMate.
- The transparent pricing band that applies over existing interbank rates is shown in the table below
- Your country of residence might affect transfer limits
- Businesses and online sellers need to pay fees in different circumstances
- The company provides further fee details through its websites for the UK, France, Australia, China, Japan, Hong Kong, and Singapore
- Business transfers of more than €5,000 attract no fees
- Individual transfers come with a €10 fee
WorldFirst Money Transfer Fees Table
|Annual Transfer Amount||£0-£500k / AUD$0-$750K||£500k-£5M / AUD$750k – $7.5M>||£5M+ / AUD$7.5M|
|Real Exchange Rate Plus Fee||0.50%||0.25%||0.15%|
Ease of UseBoth companies rate well in this section of the TransferMate vs. WorldFirst comparison. However, while WorldFirst provides an app for mobile devices, TransferMate does not offer one yet.
- WorldFirst operates dedicated websites for the UK, France, the Netherlands, Australia, China, Japan, Singapore, and Hong Kong
- Access to WorldFirst websites comes in different languages
- Depending on where you live, you may pay via a bank account transfer, a debit card, a credit card, BACS, or CHAPS
- Business clients gets access to free receiving accounts in GBP, EUR, USD, CAD, JPY, NZD, SGD, and AUD through the World Account
- Business clients get access to hedging tools
- TransferMate operates dedicated multilingual websites for the U.S., Canada, the UK, Ireland, Belgium, Germany, France, Spain, Switzerland, Australia, and New Zealand
- Business clients get to choose from different hedging alternatives
- Customers get access to round-the-clock phone support
- API integration with most prominent accounting software platforms is simple
Regular Overseas PaymentsThis section of the WorldFirst vs. TransferMate comparison has a clear winner. While setting up scheduled transfers with WorldFirst is simple, TransferMate does not offer this feature yet.
- Find out more info on WorldFirst Review.
- Who are the best alternatives to WorldFirst near you?.
- Learn more about Azimo Vs WorldFirst.