Taking the Remitly vs. WorldFirst comparison to online review-based platforms gives you an indication of what customers of both companies have to say about the services they receive. On Feefo, WorldFirst gets an average score of 9.2 out of 10. Incidentally, Remitly averages at 9.2 out of 10 on Trustpilot. These scores go to show that customers of both companies are largely happy with their services.
Selecting either Remitly or WorldFirst requires that you take your individual requirements into account at the very onset. The aspects you need to consider include:
- Exchange Rates
- Ease of Use
- Regular Overseas Payments
FeesOne company does better than the other in this section of the WorldFirst vs. Remitly comparison because it offers fee-free transfers.
- The destination country, the transfer amount, and the transfer speed may affect how much you need to pay as fees
- Economy transfers and more cost-effective than Express transfers
- Economy transfers to some countries attract no fees
- Credit card payments come with additional fees
Ease of UseBoth companies rate well in this section of the Remitly vs. WorldFirst comparison. Registering with both is fairly hassle-free and so is using their services. Both provide apps for mobile devices.
- This company operates dedicated websites for the UK, the Netherlands, France, Australia, Hong Kong, Singapore, Japan, and China
- Depending on which WorldFirst website you use, you may get access in a local language
- Region-specific payment methods include debit cards, credit cards, bank account transfers, CHAPS, and BACS
- Remitly operates dedicated websites for the U.S., the UK, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, the Netherlands, Norway, Spain, and Sweden
- Website access comes in different languages
- Acceptable modes of payment include bank transfers, debit cards, and credit cards
- Depending on where the recipient lives, you may transfer money to a bank account or a cash pickup location
Regular Overseas PaymentsRegular Overseas Payments This section of the WorldFirst vs. Remitly comparison tilts the scale in favor of the former. While WorldFirst gives you easy means to schedule transfers, Remitly is yet to start offering this functionality.
- Catch up on the WorldFirst awesome services and feature offerings
- Check out WorldFirst Competitors and Alternatives.
- Why is TransferWise better than PayPal? That’s easy.