World First or HiFX – does one company deserve your attention over the other? The answer to this is not simple, and can depend on multiple factors. Just remember that both companies are considerably better alternatives when compared to the big banks.
The HiFX vs. World First comparison, when taken online, shows that both companies provide high levels of customer satisfaction. While World First gets an average score of 9.1 out of 10 on Feefo, HiFX averages at 9.5 out of 10 on Trustpilot.
The different sections of this comparison bring to light similarities and differences in these companies. Once you understand these variations, you can select HiFX or World First according to your needs:
- Exchange Rates
- Ease of Use
- Regular Overseas Payments
Fund Transfer Fees
Both companies operate dedicated websites for multiple countries. These websites have fee-free thresholds in place. This section of the HiFX vs. World First comparison requires your particular attention because the thresholds vary, as do the fees you have to pay.
- Fees no more. You can now enjoy fee free transactions with World First.
- All fees were removed starting November 2017.
- Using the U.S.-based website to transfer less than USD $5,000 requires that you pay a USD $5 fee.
With the UK-based website, you have to pay a £9 fee when transferring any amount below £3,000.
- All fees are removed on HiFX UK money transfers.
- If you use the Australian website to transfer less than AUD $10,000, the company charges AUD $10 as fees.
- The New Zealand-based website charges NZD $12 as fees for transfers below NZD $10,000.
Ease of Use
If you want website access in a foreign language, selecting HiFX or World First can be easy. Both companies let you register online.
- World First lets you initiate the registration process over the phone.
- The company provides services for individuals, businesses, and online sellers.
- Depending on the World First website you use, access is offered in English, French, Chinese, or Japanese.
- Available payment methods depend on where you reside. The options comprise of electronic bank transfers, debit cards, credit cards, CHAPS, and BACS.
- You can use World First apps for iOS and Android to simplify how you transfer funds when on-the-move.
Regular Overseas Payments
Setting up scheduled transfers is easy with both companies. Keep in mind, that is not always the case with competitors.
- Get more details on how to activate and redeem your World First free transfer promotion.
- Learn more with this HiFX Review.
- Who are the best alternatives to World First near you?
- I live in the USA.. Can I use HiFX.com in USA?
- Learn more about the HiFX offers available to you at the HiFX Voucher post.