Barring unusual individual needs, you can use FC Exchange or World First for your next overseas fund transfer. Both companies specialize in international repatriation of funds, and both offer markedly better deals when compared to most banks. Since transferring funds overseas usually comes with varied requirements, identify your needs before choosing between the two companies.
Where does the World First vs. FC Exchange comparison stand when it comes to customer satisfaction? Turning online to find out how customers of these companies feel about their services helps. While World First gets an average score of 9.1 out of 10 on Feefo, FC Exchange achieves 9.7 out of 10 on Trustpilot. This relatively small difference in scores does not however, always indicate which company is better for you.
Picking World First or FC Exchange requires that you look at the similarities and differences of these companies carefully. The different sections of this comparison will help you make the right choice:
- Exchange Rates
- Ease of Use
- Regular Overseas Payments
Fund Transfer Fees
This section of the World First vs. FC Exchange comparison requires your particular attention because both companies follow different fee structures.
- The cost of your transfer can depend on the payment method and destination country.
- You find out about the fee that FC Exchange charges before confirming your transfer.
- FC Exchange tries to calculate the fees intermediaries might charge in advance. However, this is not always possible.
- World First operates dedicated websites for different countries, and the fees it charges vary accordingly.
- The website for the North American market charges USD $10 as fees for transfers below USD $10,000.
- The UK-based website does not charge any fees. A minimum transfer limit of £1,000 applies.
- If you use the France-based website, you do not have to pay any fees. However, you have to transfer a minimum of €350.
- The latest World First fee details are available here – WorldFirst.com/us/, WorldFirst.com/uk/, WorldFirst.com/en-fr/, WorldFirst.com/au/, WorldFirst.com/en-cn/, WorldFirst.com/en-jp/, WorldFirst.com/en-sg/, and WorldFirst.com/en-hk/.
Ease of Use
Whether you choose World First or FC Exchange, you can initiate your next fund transfer easily. To register, you can apply online in minutes. After the verification of your details is complete, you can initiate your first transfer.
- You can register with FC Exchange for personal and business reasons.
- The company lets you initiate transfers online and over the phone.
- In special cases, it can accept orders via email or fax.
- Payment methods offered depend on the country of your residence.
- You can register for a new account over the phone.
- Depending on which World First website you use, you can get website access in English, French, Chinese, or Japanese.
- Available payment methods, depending on where you live, can include electronic bank transfers, debit cards, credit cards, BACS, and CHAPS.
- You can use World First apps with iOS and Android devices.
Regular Overseas Payments
When it comes to setting up regularly scheduled overseas transfers, you can select FC Exchange or World First.
- Catch up on the World First awesome services and feature offerings
- Looking for an alternative to World First?
- Learn more about Azimo Vs World First.