People who wish to transfer funds from one country to another are often unsure if they should use the services of Azimo or UKForex. Both companies offer better deals than most banks, giving you dependable ways to transfer funds overseas. Does one of these companies rate better than the other? This depends on your individual needs.
On Trustpilot, where you can find thousands of online business reviews, the Azimo vs. UKForex comparison shows that the difference between scores of these companies is minimal. While Azimo averages at 9.0 out of 10, UKForex does a bit better, at 9.2 out of 10.
Paying attention to the details is crucial when choosing between these two companies. I have divided this UKForex vs. Azimo comparison into these sections to keep things simple:
- Exchange Rates
- Ease of Use
- Regular Overseas Payments
Overseas Money Transfer Fees
While this section of the UKForex vs. Azimo comparison shows one company to be better, it is important that you do not base your decision only upon this factor. To effectively compare the transfer, look at how much money the recipient stands to receive.
- UKForex does not charge any fees for overseas fund transfers.
- The minimum you can transfer is £100 or its equivalent in another currency.
- The destination country and the desired transfer method can affect the fees you have to pay.
- The minimum transfer amount can vary depending on the transfer method and destination country.
- The company informs you of applicable fees before you finalize your transfer.
Ease of Use
In this section, the balance tilts in favor of Azimo. Azimo provides multiple language options through its website, and you also get different payment and transfer methods. Applying for new accounts with both companies requires that you submit a simple online application.
- You can access the UKForex website only in English.
- UKForex accepts payments via bank account transfers.
- It may provide other payment methods according to your country of residence, which you learn about in the deal confirmation.
- You can use UKForex apps with iOS and Android devices.
- Apart from English, access to the Azimo website comes in Spanish, Italian, French, Turkish, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Dutch, and Portuguese.
- To hasten the registration process, you can use your Facebook account.
- Transfer methods include bank transfers, SWIFT transfers, transfers to cash pick-up centers, and adding to prepaid mobile accounts.
- The company accepts payments via electronic bank transfers, debit cards, and credit cards.
- Residents of Italy and Spain can make payments via Trustly.
- German and Austrian residents can make payments through Sofort Überweisung.
- If you live in the Netherlands, you can pay through iDEAL.
- Azimo provides apps for devices that run on iOS and Android.
Regular Overseas Payments
If you want to set up regular fund transfers, turning to UKForex is the obvious choice, since Azimo does not offer this functionality yet.
- Who is similar to OFX.com?
- Watch a TransferWise YouTube video on how to apply your exclusive discount.
- When CurrencyFair and TransferWise go head to head.. who wins?