If you, like several others, are unsure if you should send money overseas through TransferMate or CurrencyFair, take heart in knowing that choosing between the two does not involve rocket science. All you need to do is take your individual requirements into consideration. For instance, do you wish to transfer money from the United States?
Turning to Trustpilot, an online review-based platform, gives you an easy way to look at where the CurrencyFair vs. TransferMate comparison stands in the real world. Here, TransferMate averages at 9.0 out of 10, whereas CurrencyFair gets an average score of 9.2 out of 10.
Given that customers of both companies rate their services well, it is important that you take a look at other aspects. These include:
- Exchange Rates
- Ease of Use
- Regular Overseas Payments
This section of the TransferMate vs. CurrencyFair comparison requires your particular attention because both companies follow different pricing structures.
- Individuals need to pay a €10 fee for carrying out personal transfers.
- Business clients pay no transfer fees if they transfer over €5,000. If they transfer less than this amount, a nominal fee applies.
- Most CurrencyFair transfers attract around 0.4% of the transfer amount plus €3 as fees.
- When using the CurrencyFair Exchange system, the fee you need to pay depends on whether or not your transfer finds a match on the other side.
- Express deposits attract added fees.
- Get more information about the company’s pricing structure.
Ease of Use
This section of the CurrencyFair vs. TransferMate comparison rates both companies well. Signing up is straightforward, as is carrying out transfers.
- TransferMate serves individuals and businesses.
- It operates region-specific multilingual websites.
- The company provides 24/7 phone support.
- Business clients may choose from spot transfers, stop loss orders, market orders, international receivables, and mass payments.
- Verifying bank account details and payee notification happens automatically.
- API integration with most popular accounting software platforms is easy.
- Sign up as an individual or a business.
- Get website access in different languages.
- Make express deposits in GBP, EUR, DKK, SEK, PLN, NOK, and CHF by using debit cards linked to Mastercard or Visa.
- Make payments in most major and various exotic currencies.
- Send money using the company’s website or app.
Regular Overseas Payments
This section of the TransferMate vs. CurrencyFair comparison favors the latter. While CurrencyFair gives you easy means to set up scheduled transfers, TransferMate is yet to start offering this feature.
- Compare CurrencyFair and WorldFirst.
- Is CurrencyFair similar to Travelex?
- Save money by using the CurrencyFair Free Transfers offer.