TorFX or WorldFirst – no matter which of these companies you choose, your fund transfer experience remains hiccup-free. Since both specialize in international repatriation of funds, deals they offer are usually better than what you will get from most banks. However, does one company deserves your attention more than the other?
The Internet serves as a treasure trove of reviews written by real customers, which helps when taking the WorldFirst vs. TorFX comparison online. While WorldFirst averages at 8.8 out of 10 on Trustpilot, TorFX gets an average score of 9.7 out of 10. These scores confirm that customers of both companies rate them well.
When picking WorldFirst or TorFX, paying attention to your individual requirements is crucial. The sections this comparison is divided into bring to light the similarities and differences in these companies:
- Exchange Rates
- Ease of Use
- Regular Overseas Payments
Fund Transfer Fees
This section of the TorFX vs. WorldFirst comparison favors one company over the other, especially if you plan to transfer a small sum.
- The table below shows you how the WorldFirst pricing band that applies on the real exchange rate varies based on the amount of money you plan to transfer every 12 months.
- Where you live might have a bearing on transfer limits.
- If you sign up as a business or an online seller, you need to pay fees in different scenarios.
- The company has updated it’s simple fee structure and can be seen in the table below.
WorldFirst Money Transfer Fees Table
|Annual Transfer Amount||£0-£500k / AUD$0-$750K||£500k-£5M / AUD$750k – $7.5M</>||£5M+ / AUD$7.5M|
|Real Exchange Rate Plus Fee||0.50%||0.25%||0.15%|
Ease of Use
If you are looking for website access in a foreign language, this WorldFirst vs. TorFX comparison favors the former. Both companies let you register online.
- You can register with TorFX as an individual or a business.
- Depending on where you reside, you can use the UK or Australia-based website.
- The company accepts payments via electronic bank transfers, debit cards, and credit cards.
- TorFX UK customers get access to apps for mobile devices, but TorFX Australia customers do not.
- This company provides specialized services for individuals, businesses, and online sellers.
- You can register as a new customer over the phone.
- Depending on the WorldFirst website you use, access is available in English, French, Chinese, or Japanese.
- Available payment methods depend on where you live. Your options can include electronic bank transfers, debit cards, credit cards, BACS, and CHAPS.
- After you integrate your World Account with Xero, you get to reconcile inward and outward payments using matching currency accounts.
- The company provides apps for iOS and Android.
Regular Overseas Payments
This section of the TorFX vs. WorldFirst comparison rates both companies similarly. Both give you easy means to set up scheduled transfers according to your specific needs.
- Get more information from TorFX Review.
- Catch up on the WorldFirst awesome services and feature offerings
- Looking for an alternative to WorldFirst?