- User Rating
- Transfer Type
- Regular Payments
- Mobile App
- Min Transfer Amount
TorFX or World First – no matter which of these companies you choose, your fund transfer experience remains hiccup-free. Since both specialize in international repatriation of funds, deals they offer are usually better than what you will get from most banks. However, does one company deserve your attention more than the other?
The Internet serves as a treasure trove of reviews written by real customers, which helps when taking the World First vs. TorFX comparison online. While World First averages at 9.1 out of 10 on Feefo, TorFX gets an average score of 9.7 out of 10 on Trustpilot. These scores confirm that customers of both companies rate them well.
When picking World First or TorFX, paying attention to your individual requirements is crucial. The sections this comparison is divided into bring to light the similarities and differences in these companies:
- Exchange Rates
- Ease of Use
- Regular Overseas Payments
Fund Transfer Fees
This section of the TorFX vs. World First comparison favors one company over the other, especially if you plan to transfer a small sum.
- World First fees vary according to its different websites.
- The U.S.-based website charges a USD $10 fee if the transfer amount is below USD $10,000. If the transfer amount exceeds USD $10,000, the company does not charge a fee.
- The UK-based website does not charge any fees. However, a minimum transfer limit of £1,000 applies.
- If you use the Hong Kong-based website, you cannot transfer less than HK $100,000. No transfer fees apply.
- The company makes its fee structure available through its different websites. These include WorldFirst.com/us/, WorldFirst.com/uk/, WorldFirst.com/en-fr/, WorldFirst.com/au/, WorldFirst.com/en-cn/, WorldFirst.com/en-jp/, WorldFirst.com/en-sg/, and WorldFirst.com/en-hk/.
Ease of Use
If you are looking for website access in a foreign language, this World First vs. TorFX comparison favors the former. Both companies let you register online.
- This company provides specialized services for individuals, businesses, and online sellers.
- You can register as a new customer over the phone.
- Depending on the World First website you use, access is available in English, French, Chinese, or Japanese.
- Available payment methods depend on where you live. Your options can include electronic bank transfers, debit cards, credit cards, BACS, and CHAPS.
- The company provides apps for iOS and Android.
Regular Overseas Payments
This section of the TorFX vs. World First comparison rates both companies similarly. Both give you easy means to set up scheduled transfers according to your specific needs.
- Get more information from TorFX Review.
- Catch up on the World First awesome services and feature offerings
- Looking for an alternative to World First?