- User Rating
- Transfer Type
- Regular Payments
- Mobile App
- Min Transfer Amount
Sending money overseas has become considerably simpler and more cost-effective than a couple of decades ago, mainly because of the entry of several specialist money transfer companies. However, selecting the right service provider is easier said than done. If you, like many others, cannot decide if you should select TorFX or Travelex for your next international fund transfer, reading this page in its entirety might work well for you.If you want to get an indication of what customers of both companies have to say about their services, consider taking the Travelex vs. TorFX comparison to Trustpilot. On this platform, TorFX averages at 9.3 out of 10, whereas Travelex is not far behind, with an average of 8.4 out of 10. Since both companies provide reliable services, selecting either Travelex or TorFX requires that you pay attention to other aspects as well. These include:
- Exchange Rates
- Ease of Use
- Regular Overseas Payments
FeesThis section of the TorFX vs. Travelex comparison favors the former because it provides fee-free personal transfers.
- Travelex fees for overseas money transfers depend on the transfer amount and the destination country
- Some transfers are fee-free
- The company informs you of all applicable fees in advance
Ease of UseThis section of the Travelex vs. TorFX comparison rates both companies well. Registering as a customer with both is easy, and using their services is rather simple.
- TorFX provides services for individuals and businesses
- The company operates a UK-based website as well as one dedicated for the Australian market
- You may pay for your transfer using a bank account, a debit card, or a credit card
- This company operates dedicated websites for several countries such as the UK, the U.S., Australia, France, Germany, Belgium, Canada, China, and South Africa
- Access to some Travelex websites comes in local languages
- Depending on where you live, you may use the services of this company to send money overseas or to get travel money
Regular Overseas PaymentsThis section of the Travelex vs. TorFX comparison tilts the scale in former of the latter. While TorFX lets you schedule transfers easily, Travelex does not provide this feature.
- Get more information from TorFX Review.
- Which company is better CurrencyFair or TorFX? Find out more.
- Continue reading TorFX Competitors and Alternatives