Singapore-based SingX gives its customers easy means to carry out overseas money transfers to more than 30 countries. However, you may sign up with this company only if you are a resident of Singapore. If you are looking for a SingX alternative, you get several from which to choose. There is no single company that suits the needs of everyone equally well, because individual requirements tend to vary. For instance, not all companies let you schedule transfers.
Here are the leading SingX competitors that require your attention.
SingX Competitor Comparison Table
- User Rating
- Transfer Type
- Regular Payments
- Mobile App
- Min Transfer Amount
This alternative to SingX has its headquarters in the UK. It also has offices in Singapore, Hong Kong, Japan, Australia, and the Netherlands. Depending on where you live, you may sign up as an individual, a business, or an online seller. WorldFirst operates dedicated region-specific websites, which you may access in different languages. You get access to free receiving accounts in various currencies through the World Account.
- Headquartered in the UK, offices also in Singapore, Hong Kong, Japan, Australia, and the Netherlands
- Provides services for individuals, businesses, and online sellers
- Personal transfers do not attract any fees
- Multilingual region-specific websites
- Allows scheduling of transfers
- Lets you choose from spot transfers and forward contracts
- Sign up for the World Account and get receiving accounts in USD, CAD, EUR, GBP, AUD, NZD, and JPY
- Initiate transfers online or over the phone
- Transfers from Singapore and Hong Kong come with minimum transfer limits
- The maximum transfer limit may depend on where you live
- Does not process transfers from the United States
- Does not facilitate cash transfers
UK-based TransferWise has international offices in Singapore, Hong Kong, the U.S., Estonia, Ukraine, and Hungary. You may sign up with this alternative to SingX as an individual, a business, or an online seller. The company operates dedicated websites for different regions. You may access them in various languages. To get access to receiving accounts in multiple currencies, you may sign up for the Borderless Account.
- UK-based, offices also in Singapore, Hong Kong, the U.S., Estonia, Ukraine, and Hungary
- Serves individuals, businesses, and online sellers
- Lets you use your Google or Facebook account to register
- Multilingual region-specific websites
- Depending on where you live, you may pay using a credit card
- The Borderless Account comes with receiving accounts in USD, EUR, GBP, AUD, and NZD
- Not all currencies are part of the company’s peer-to-peer network
- Transfer fees may vary depending on the currencies involved, the payment method, and the transfer method
- Does not provide forward contracts and market orders
- No scheduled transfers
- No cash transfers
This SingX competitor is headquartered in the UK, and also has offices in the U.S., Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and Japan. You may sign up with WorldRemit as an individual or a business. Access to its website comes in different languages. You may use the services of this company to send money to cash pickup centers.
- UK-based, offices also in the U.S., Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and Japan
- Transfer funds to bank accounts or physical locations
- Lets you top off mobile wallets and mobile airtime in some countries
- Send any amount of £1
- Accepts credit card payments
- Multilingual website
- Does not serve businesses
- Transfer fees may vary depending on the currencies being traded, as well as the desired transfer and payment methods
- Does not provide forward contracts or market orders
Most banks tend to offer less-than-competitive exchange rates and it is not uncommon for them to charge steep fees. This is why finding a bank that is better than SingX may not be easy. If you wish to send money overseas, you might be better off sticking to the experts.
- Find out Western Union competitors.
- Is there anyone better than FrontierPay?
- Is Azimo similar to Paypal?