SendFX gives individuals and businesses easy and cost-effective means to transfer money from one country to another. However, given the competition that the international money transfer company faces, taking a look at what the top SendFX competitors have to offer might work well for you.
Since no two overseas money transfer companies work in the exact same manner, making the right selection requires that you pay attention to different aspects. The list of SendFX alternatives that follows gives you valuable insight into what you may expect from these companies. You may get further information about the companies you shortlist by reading their extensive reviews.
- User Rating
- Transfer Type
- Regular Payments
- Mobile App
- Min Transfer Amount
- Real Exchange Rate Used
0.15% - 0.5%
- 1 - 3 Days
- £1000 / €1000 / AUD$2000
- Online Only
- First 3 Transfers Fee Free.
- $3 - 4
- 1 - 3 Business Days
SendFX is an Australia-based overseas money transfer company that provides services for individuals and businesses. With the SendFX digital wallet, you may transact like a local in more than 40 countries. The company does not operate a multilingual website.
- Sign up as an individual or a business
- Transfers from Australia to over 30 currencies attract no fees
- The digital wallet works in over 40 countries
- Provides same day transfers
- Choose from spot transfers and forward contracts
- Dedicated account managers for business clients
- The company is in the process of launching a Visa card
- The least you may transfer is AUD $250 or its equivalent in another currency
- Does not have agent networks for cash transfers
- Physical presence limits to Australia
- Website access only in English
WorldFirst is a UK-based SendFX competitor that also has offices in Australia, the Netherlands, Japan, Singapore, and Hong Kong. You may sign up with this company as an individual, a business, or an online seller. The World Account comes with receiving accounts in various currencies. WorldFirst operates multilingual region-specific websites.
- Register as an individual, a business, or an online seller
- Offices in the UK, Australia, the Netherlands, Japan, Singapore, and Hong Kong
- Processes transfers by applying a transparent margin over existing mid-market/real exchange rates
- Provides spot transfers, forward contracts, and scheduled transfers
- Multilingual region-specific websites
- The World Account gives you access to receiving accounts in AUD, NZD, GBP, EUR, USD, CAD, and JPY, enabling you to reconcile international payments cost effectively
- Linking multicurrency accounts from the World Account with XERO is easy
- Transfer funds online or over the phone
- Minimum and maximum transfer limits vary depending on where you live
- Does not process transfers from the U.S.
- No cash transfers
Headquartered in Ireland, this SendFX alternative also has offices in Australia and the UK. It lets you register as an individual or a business. The CurrencyFair Exchange platform gives you the ability to bid for preferred rates. Website access comes in languages other than English.
- Serves individuals and businesses
- Offices in Ireland, Australia, and the UK
- Stand to get preferred rates through the Exchange platform
- Allows express deposits for payments made in European currencies
- Provides spot transfers and scheduled transfers
- Send any amount over €8
- Website access in different languages
- Does not provide forward contracts or market orders
- No cash transfers
- Does not provide services in all states in the U.S.
- Charges around 0.4% of the transfer amount plus €3 as fees
XE Money Transfer
This Canada-based alternative to SendFX also has an office in the UK. It provides services for individuals and businesses. You may sign up with XE Money Transfer from most countries. The company operates a multilingual website.
- Register as an individual or a business
- Personal transfers are fee-free
- Provides spot transfers, forward contracts, and limit orders
- Multilingual website access and customer support
- Offices only in Canada and the UK
- No cash transfers
- No scheduled transfers
You might be hard pressed when looking for a bank that is better than SendFX. This is simply because most banks tend to charge steep fees while providing less-than-favorable exchange rates. Besides, their turnaround times also tend to leave room for improvement. As a result, limiting your search to the top overseas money transfer companies might be in your best interest.
- Should one consider FC Exchange or are there better alternatives?
- s PayPal a substitute for TransferWise? No. Find out why…
- Who is similar to OFX.com