Have you compared different international money transfer companies and cannot determine if you should use the services of Remitly or InstaReM? If so, bear in mind that both provide cost-effective and reliable services. However, while there are similarities in how these companies operate, some differences require your attention as well.
If you take the InstaReM vs. Remitly comparison to Trustpilot, you get to see what customers of both companies have to say about their services. On this platform, while Remitly gets an average score of 9.4 out of 10, InstaReM averages at 8.8 out of 10.
Selecting either InstaReM or Remitly for your next overseas money transfer requires that you pay attention to other aspects as well. These include:
- Exchange Rates
- Ease of Use
Selecting either Remitly or InstaReM requires that you pay close attention to the fees you might need to pay.
- Transfer fees may vary depending on the currencies involved, the transfer speed, and the amount you wish to transfer.
- Choose from Economy and Express transfers.
- Pay no fees when carrying out Economy transfers to some countries.
- Using credit cards requires paying additional fees.
- Your country of residence and the desired payment method may have an effect on transfer fees.
- Transfers initiated from the U.S. attract around 0.5% of the transfer amount as fees.
- If you send money from Australia, you will need to pay around 0.6% as fees.
- Sending money from Singapore attracts 0.25% as fees.
- The InstaReM currency converter lets you check transfer fees in advance.
Ease of Use
This section of the InstaReM vs. Remitly comparison rates both companies well. Signing up is simple, and so is carrying out transfers. Both companies provide apps for Android and iOS.
- The company operates region-specific websites, which customers may use in languages other than English.
- Remitly lets you transfer money to bank accounts and agent locations.
- You may pay using a bank account transfer, a debit card, or a credit card.
- Choose from different multilingual region-specific websites.
- Region-specific payment methods include bank account transfers, debit cards, POLi, and FPX.
- Sending limits may depend on your country of residence.
- Provides online multicurrency accounts for businesses.
Regular Overseas Payments
Both companies falter in this section of the Remitly vs. InstaReM comparison, because both do not offer this functionality yet. If you wish to set up scheduled transfers, consider using alternatives such as:
- Currencies Direct
- Global Reach Group