Privalgo is a UK-based overseas money transfer company that facilitates personal currency transfers. This company lets you carry out spot transfers easily. It also provides forward contracts and market orders. Privalgo does not have offices outside of the UK. While this international remittance specialist offers a reliable and cost-effective way to send money overseas, taking a look at what some of the leading Privalgo alternatives have to offer might be worth your while.
Privalgo Competitor Comparison Table
- User Rating
- Transfer Type
- Regular Payments
- Mobile App
- Min Transfer Amount
- Real Exchange Rate Used
0.15% - 0.5%
- 1 - 3 Days
- £1000 / €1000 / AUD$2000
- Two Transfers Fee Free
- 1 - 3 Days
- $250 / £100 / €250
OFX is headquartered in Australia, with offices also in the UK, New Zealand, the U.S., Canada, and Singapore. You may sign up with this alternative to Privalgo as an individual, a business, or an online seller. If you register for the OFX Global Currency Account, you get access to free receiving accounts in multiple currencies.
- Serves individuals, businesses, and online sellers
- Australia-based, offices also in the UK, New Zealand, the U.S., Canada, and Singapore
- Charges no fees for personal transfers
- Provides forward contracts and market orders
- Lets you schedule transfers
- Get free receiving accounts in GBP, EUR, AUD, USD, CAD, and HKD through the Global Currency Account
- Get local phone support from different countries
- Initiate transfers online or over the phone
- Does not carry out cash transfers
- Some currencies may be traded only over the phone
- No multilingual website
This Privalgo competitor has its headquarters in the UK and an office in Australia. The UK-based TorFX website is open to international customers, and the company also operates a dedicated website for the Australian market. It provides services for individuals and businesses.
- Register as an individual or a business
- Pay no fees for personal transfers
- Get access to a dedicated account manager
- Individuals get to schedule transfers
- Businesses get access to different hedging tools
- Provides travel money solutions in the UK
- Physical presence only in the UK and Australia
- Website access only in English
- Transfers only to bank accounts
This alternative to Privalgo is headquartered in Ireland, and it also has offices in the UK and Australia. You may register with CurrencyFair as an individual or a business. If you use the Exchange platform, you get the ability to bid for preferred rates.
- Serves individuals and businesses
- Headquarters in Ireland, offices also in the UK and Australia
- Transfer as little as €8
- Bid for preferred rates using the Exchange platform
- Allows scheduling of transfers
- Website access in different languages
- Does not serve residents of all American states
- Does not provide forward contracts or market orders
- Charges 0.35% of the transfer amount plus €3 as transfer fees
- No cash transfers
BanksYou will be hard-pressed in finding banks that are better than Privalgo because most banks are known to offer less-than-competitive exchange rates or charge steep fees. If you wish to carry out an overseas money transfer, it might be in your best interest to look at what the specialists have to offer.
- Find out more info on XOOM Review.
- Is FC Exchange competition up to the task?
- Does HiFX have adequate competition or is it all the same with a different name?