Sending money from one country to another is fairly simple no matter whether you select moneycorp or TorFX. Both companies are headquartered in the UK, and both accept customers from different countries. However, both companies’ scope of operation varies, and they do not work equally well for everyone.
If you take the TorFX vs. moneycorp comparison to Trustpilot, you get an indication of what customers of both companies have to say about their services. While TorFX gets an average Trustpilot score of 9.4 out of 10, moneycorp averages at 8.3 out of 10.
Determining if TorFX or moneycorp will work better for you requires that you pay attention to these aspects:
- Exchange Rates
- Ease of Use
- Regular Overseas Payments
Depending on where you live, you may benefit through fee-free transfers no matter whether you select moneycorp or TorFX. However, minimum transfer amount requirements might also require your attention.
- Standard transfers carried out from the UK attract £5 as fees, and you need to pay a £9 fee for an express transfer.
- If you carry out an over the phone transfer from the UK, you pay £15 as fees.
- All transfers initiated from Australia come with no fees.
Ease of Use
Registering with either TorFX or moneycorp is fairly straightforward as is using their services. Both companies provide apps for mobile devices. You may register with both as an individual or a business.
- Moneycorp operates multilingual websites dedicated for different countries.
- The company lets you initiate transfers online and over the phone.
- It provides travel money solutions for residents of the UK.
- The UK-based website accepts customers from different countries.
- The company operates a website dedicated for the Australian market.
- Access to both TorFX websites comes only in English.
- You may pay for your transfer using a bank account, a debit card, or a credit card.
- The company provides an app for customers registered with TorFX UK, but not for customers registered with TorFX Australia.
Regular Overseas Payments
If you want to schedule your overseas money transfers, you may select either Moneycorp or TorFX, because both companies let you do so easily.
- Continue reading TorFX Competitors and Alternatives
- Which company is better UKForex or TorFX? Find out more.
- Get more information from TorFX Review.