If you are looking for an overseas money transfer company that gives you a quick and cost effective way to carry out cross-border fund transfers, you may select either moneycorp or OFX. However, the one that works best for you depends on your individual needs. For instance, while moneycorp provides website access in different languages, OFX does not.
Reviews by previous customers of both companies offer some insight into where the OFX vs. moneycorp comparison stands. On Trustpilot, OFX gets an average score of 8.9 out of 10. Moneycorp is not far behind, at 8.3 out of 10.
Selecting OFX or moneycorp requires that you delve a little deeper and pay attention to other aspects as well.
- Exchange Rates
- Ease of Use
- Regular Overseas Payments
This section of the Moneycorp vs. OFX comparison may tilt in favor of the former or the latter depending on where you live. This is because transfer fees charged by both vary according to a transfer’s country of origin.
- If you make a standard transfer from the UK, you pay a £5 fee, which increases to £9 for express transfers.
- Over-the-phone transfers initiated from the UK come with a £15 fee.
- If you live in Australia, you may carry out fee-free online and over-the-phone transfers.
- The company provides fee-free transfers for residents of the U.S. and the UK.
- Transfers of less than AUD $10,000 initiated from Australia attract AUD $15 as fees.
- If you send less than AUD $10,000 or its equivalent amount from Hong Kong, you pay HKD $60 as fees.
- If you send less than CAD $10,000 from Canada, you pay CAD $15 as fees.
Ease of Use
Both companies rate well in this section of the OFX vs. Moneycorp comparison. Both provide apps for mobile devices. Both let you sign up as an individual, a business, or an online seller.
- The company operates dedicated websites for different countries, which you may use in multiple languages.
- Depending on where you live, you may initiate your transfer online or over the phone.
- Residents of the UK may use the company’s travel money services.
- OFX operates dedicated websites for different countries, access to which comes only in English.
- Region specific payment methods include direct debit, electronic bank transfers, wire transfers, and BPAY.
Regular Overseas Payments
If you wish to set up scheduled payments, you may select either Moneycorp or OFX. Both companies let their customers make regular overseas payments easily.
- Who is similar to OFX.com?
- Read updated OFX Coupon post.
- Read more with the OFX Review.
- Learn how to apply the OFX.com Coupon or promo code.