The need to send money across borders is not new, and the means to do so have become considerably simple over the last couple of decades. However, with the number of alternatives from which you get to choose, making the right selection may seem like a challenge. Detailed comparisons give you an easy way to determine how different companies fare against each other. So, if you are thinking about using either InstaReM or Azimo, going through this one might work well for you.
If you want to look at what customers of both companies have to say, consider taking the Azimo vs. InstaReM comparison to Trustpilot. On this review-based website, InstaReM averages at 7.5 out of 10. Azimo does better, averaging at 8.9 out of 10.
There are other aspects that you need to consider before selecting either Azimo or InstaReM.
- Exchange Rates
- Ease of Use
- Regular Overseas Payments
Pay particular attention to this section of the InstaReM vs. Azimo comparison because both companies follow different pricing structures.
- Transfer fees may vary depending on where you live and the desired payment method.
- Transfers initiated from the U.S. attract around 0.5% of the amount transferred as fees.
- If you send money from Singapore, you pay around 0.25% as fees.
- Sending money from Australia requires that you pay around 0.6% as fees.
- Paying by card tends to come with added fees.
- The online currency converter lets you check how much your transfer might cost in advance.
- You may use the Azimo currency converter to determine the cost of your transfer.
- All new customers currently get two fee-free transfers.
- The currencies involved, the payment method, and the desired transfer method may affect how much you need to pay as fees.
- The Azimo review provides more information about the company’s fee structure.
Ease of Use
This section of the Azimo vs. InstaReM comparison tilts in favor of the latter when it comes to transfer methods and website access in foreign languages. Both let you transfer money using their websites and apps. Both serve individuals and businesses.
- Sending limits may vary according to where you live.
- Region-specific acceptable modes of payment include bank account transfers, debit cards, POLi, and FPX.
- The Masspay platform gives business an easy way to make mass payments.
- The company provides online multi-currency accounts for businesses.
- Azimo operates a multilingual website.
- The company provides services for individuals and businesses
- You may make your payment using a bank account transfer, a debit card, or a credit card.
- The company also accepts payments via region-specific methods such as iDEAL, Trustly, and Sofort Überweisung.
- Destination country-specific transfer methods include transfers to agent locations, as well as topping off mobile wallets and numbers.
Regular Overseas Payments
Choosing either InstaReM or Azimo will not serve your purpose if you wish to set up regular transfers. However, you may consider using the services of alternatives such as OFX, TorFX, WorldFirst, or HiFX.
- Do you think HiFX is the clear winner in the comparison between Azimo vs HiFX
- Get more useful insights by reading Azimo Competitors and Alternatives.
- Who wins the comparison between Azimo and Paypal?