About iCompareFX and the Australian Student Scholarship
iCompareFX is offering a scholarship of AUD $1000 towards a students’ tuition and living fees. We understand the difficulty and hardship students face and the importance of education in shaping our future leaders. We want to assist the next generation of students reach their full potential through our scholarship and help shape a better Australia.
iCompareFX.com commenced in 2014 to help individuals and businesses navigate the global money transfer market through reviews and comparisons.
iCompareFX will provide AUD $1000 towards tuition and living fees for a student in their chosen field of study within Marketing, Business, Digital Design, IT or any internet business related field.
The applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria to be considered for the scholarship:
- An Australian resident 18 years or over
- The applicant must be a full-time student and able to prove they are studying at a Tertiary or TAFE institution in Australia
- The Student must be studying in one of the following disciplines: Marketing, Business, IT, Digital Design or any e-business related field
How to Apply
All applicants should email the following to [email protected]:
- Current Resume/CV
- Enrollment confirmation letter of the Course and tertiary institution / TAFE where the applicant studies
- A letter outlining why this scholarship can help your future career (maximum of 400 words)
- Value: AUD $1000
- Open Date: 1st April 2017
- Closing Date/ Deadline for entries: 20th November 2017
- Award Selection: All submissions that meet the eligibility requirements will be reviewed by a judging panel. The winning submission will be notified in writing on or before 30th November 2017 via email and posted on the iCompareFX website.
- Further information: Inquiries should be directed to Jon at [email protected]
- Terms and Conditions: Please see attached Terms and Conditions for further information.