- User Rating
- Transfer Type
- Regular Payments
- Mobile App
- Min Transfer Amount
HiFX vs TransferWise . Both are great services when it comes time to choose your overseas money transfer partner. They both rate over 9.5 / 10 on TrustPilot by thousands of active customers.
HiFX have different sites depending on where you reside. UK and European customers should go to HiFX.co.uk. Australia and NZ residents should visit HiFX.com.au and HiFX USA customers should visit HiFX.com.
To help you compare the HiFX and TransferWise money transfer service, I have made notes on the categories that are important. HiFX vs TransferWise… which one will you choose?
- Exchange Rates
- Ease of Use
- Regular Overseas Payments
HiFX has a simple fee structure with a set fee below a threshold and no fees above. TransferWise’s fee structure is only slightly more complicated. It changes depending on the amount your transfer as it is based on a percentage of your transfer amount. Which provider gives you higher net saving compared to the big banks depends on the destination country, transfer amount and other factors.
Ease of Use
Both HiFX And Transferwise have simple, straightforward user interfaces and experience. HiFX has a slightly more involved interface as it can offer rate alerts and Market Order features.
- Simple signup process.
- Debit and credits cards can be used to transfer money to HiFX. This simplifies and shortens the transfer process.
- No mobile app is available.
- Easy and straightforward signup. Accounts can be created with existing Facebook or Google accounts which reduces the account creation to a single step.
- Simple 5 step money transfer wizard.
- Debit and credit cards can be used to transfer or ‘upload’ your money to TransferWise.
- TransferWise have an iOS and Android app that allows you transfer money globally from your phone or tablet.
- HiFX have a regular overseas currency conversion and transfer facility. This can be arranged by calling HiFX after you set up your HiFX account.
- TransferWise currently does not support this feature.
- Find TransferWise Alternatives.
- Click here to read a comprehensive TransferWise Review.
- Learn more with this HiFX Review.
- Learn how to apply your TransferWise Coupon.
- Learn more about the offers from HiFX.