FrontierPay (previously known as The FX Firm) or WorldRemit – are there reasons to favor one company over the other? The answer lies in the details of how these specialist money transfer companies operate. While someone might benefit by using FrontierPay, others may benefit more from WorldRemit.
To find out what real customers have to say about well-known online businesses, I often turn to Trustpilot. Results of the WorldRemit vs. FrontierPay comparison did not produce any surprises. While FrontierPay average score stands at 9.6 out of 10, WorldRemit garners 9.5 out of 10.
Selecting either WorldRemit or FrontierPay to handle your overseas fund transfer needs requires that you pay attention to several factors:
- Exchange Rates
- Ease of Use
- Regular Overseas Payments
Overseas Money Transfer Fees
Whether you use FrontierPay or WorldRemit, your transfer will be lower than it would if you use the services of a bank. Both companies charge nominal transfer fees.
- The cost of the transfer depends on the transfer method you choose and the destination country.
- FrontierPay informs you of the fees you have to pay in advance.
- The WorldRemit calculator gives you an easy way to find out how much you have to pay as fees.
- The fees you have to pay depend on the destination country, and the transfer method can also have an effect.
Ease of Use
This WorldRemit vs. FrontierPay comparison favors the former when it comes to website access in foreign languages, transfer methods, and payment options. However, FrontierPay excels in other areas. Registering with both companies is simple.
- You can access FrontierPay website only in English.
- While FrontierPay lets you transfer funds online, it also provides this service over the phone.
- As a registered customer, you can get live rates by contacting your dedicated personal dealer at any time, 24/7.
- The company does not offer apps for mobile devices. However, its website is mobile device friendly.
- In addition to English, users can access the WorldRemit website in Spanish and French.
- The company accepts payments via electronic bank transfers, debit cards, credit cards, SOFORT, iDeal, Interac, and POLi. The options vary depending upon where you reside.
- The transfer methods available include bank account transfers, transfers to cash pickup centers, and topping off of mobile wallets and airtime. Residents of Indonesia can have transferred funds delivered home.
- The company provides apps for Android and iOS that can be download from Google App Store or iTunes,
Regular Overseas Payments
This section of FrontierPay vs. WorldRemit comparison results in a clear winner. Setting up recurring transfers through FrontierPay is easy. WorldRemit does not provide this service yet.
- When CurrencyFair and TransferWise go head to head.. who wins?
- Learn how to redeem the exclusive UKForex voucher