If you, like many others, are not sure if you should use Frontierpay (previously known as The FX Firm) or HiFX, here you will find all the information you need to make an informed decision. Using the services of either of these companies is a much better idea than turning to most banks because of different reasons, including cost effectiveness and speed. However, when choosing between the two, the details matter.
Going by the reviews found on Trustpilot, the HiFX vs. Frontierpay comparison reveals that both companies rate equally well, with both averaging at 9.5 out of 10. However, you can check the current rating of HiFx on Trustpilot and Frontierpay Rating on Trust pilot in the given links.
To help you target the company that suits you best, this HiFX vs. Frontierpay comparison is divided into different sections, as listed below:
- Exchange Rates
- Ease of Use
- Regular Overseas Payments
Oversear Money Transfer Fees
Choosing Frontierpay or HiFX will lead to savings in fees compared to bank rates for overseas fund transfers.
- Frontierpay does not charge any fees to transfer funds overseas.
- HiFX operates dedicated websites for different countries, and its fees depend on the website you use.
- Transfers that exceed predetermined limits do not attract fees.
- If you use the website for the American market, transfers less than USD $5,000 attract USD $5 as fees.
Transferring less than £3,000 through the UK-based website requires that you pay a fee of £9.
- Enjoy a fee free transfers on HiFX UK.
- With the Australian website, transfers less than AUD $10,000 attract AUD $10 as fees.
- If you use the New Zealand-based website, you have to pay NZD $12 as fees for transfers below NZD $10,000.
Ease of Use
Frontierpay vs. HiFX comparison rates both companies equally well on this front. Registering as a customer requires that you submit a simple online application. Once the company you register with verifies your details, you can initiate fund transfers at your convenience.
- While Frontierpay lets you transfer funds online, it enables you to do this offline as well. This is great if you prefer to talk and aren’t comfortable with pure online transactions.
- Once you register as a customer with Frontierpay, you get 24/7 access to a personal dealer.
- To get live rates, you can contact your personal dealer at any time.
- You may go the forward contract way to avoid volatility.
- The company’s website scales down to the screen size of mobile devices automatically.
Access to websites of both companies is available only in English. If you require website access in a foreign language, consider using the services of World First, CurrencyFair, TransferWise, or Currencies Direct.
Regular Overseas Payments
Whether you use the service of HiFX or Frontierpay, setting up scheduled transfers is straightforward.
- Get more information about HiFX, read HiFX Reviews.
- Who is the winner between HiFX vs TransferWise?
- Learn about the latest HiFX promotions on offer.