Are you, like many others, wondering if you should use the services of Frontierpay or Azimo? If so, here is information that can help you make the right decision. If you have used fund services from banks in the past, or plan to do so in the future, you will be better off using Azimo or Frontierpay. Choosing one or the other requires that you consider multiple factors.
Trustpilot, an online platform, gives you access to reviews of online businesses, where you can find what previous customers have to say. The Trustpilot Azimo vs. Frontierpay comparison shows that both companies fare well. While Azimo scores 9.0 out of 10, Frontierpay averages at 9.5 out of 10.
This Frontierpay vs. Azimo comparison is divided into multiple sections to simplify your decision making process:
- Exchange Rates
- Ease of Use
- Regular Overseas Payments
International Money Transfer Fees
One of the main reasons people have moved away from banks for transferring funds overseas is the exorbitant fees they charge. Whether you use Azimo or Frontierpay, you pay comparatively nominal fees, for added savings.
You do not have to pay any fees for your transfer through Frontierpay.
- The fees you pay depend on the transfer method and the destination country.
- The company informs you of the fees ahead of time.
- Check the Azimo review for more information.
Ease of Use
If you want access to the chosen website in a language other than English, this Azimo vs. Frontierpay comparison favors Azimo. Registering with either of these companies requires that you submit an online application. Verification of the details you provide will be sent to you.
- This predominantly online fund transfer company lets you initiate transfers over the phone, as well.
- It serves individuals and businesses.
- The company gives all registered users 24/7 access to personal dealers. You can contact your personal dealer to get live rates.
- Access to Frontierpay website is only available in English.
- The company provides forward contracts.
- There is no app for mobile devices. However, the website adapts to the screen size of your device automatically.
- Register as an individual or business.
- Azimo allows you to sign-up with your Facebook or Google account. Now that’s easy!
- Access to the Azimo website is offered in English, Dutch, French, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, and Turkish.
- To speed up the registration process, you can use your Facebook account.
- Transfer methods include SWIFT transfers, electronic bank account transfers, transfers to cash pickup locations, and topping off mobile phone number accounts. The methods can vary depending on the destination country.
- Payment options, depending on your country of residence, include debit cards, credit cards, electronic bank transfers, Sofort Überweisung, iDEAL, and Trustly.
- If you use a device that runs on iOS or Android, you can transfer funds through the Azimo app.
Regular Overseas Payments
This section of Frontierpay vs. Azimo tilts the scale in favor of the Frontierpay. While Azimo does not let its customers set up recurring transfers yet, you can do this easily with Frontierpay.
- Should one consider TransferWise or are there better alternatives?
- Is CurrencyFair’s competition up to the task?