Transferring funds overseas has simplified considerably owing to the Internet. Whether you go with FC Exchange or UKForex, you can take heart in knowing that you are dealing with a specialist. Since both companies do away with a range of overhead costs associated with banks, they manage to provide noticeably better deals. However, does the UKForex vs. FC Exchange comparison result in a clear winner?
Whether you select UKForex or FC Exchange, you can expect high levels of service, as experienced by most previous customers. On Trustpilot, where thousands of users rate prominent online businesses, the scores of both companies average at over 9.0 out of 10.
To help you make the right choice, this FC Exchange vs. UKForex comparison is divided into different sections:
- Exchange Rates
- Ease of Use
- Regular Overseas Payments
Global Fund Transfer Fees
One company rates better than the other in this aspect of the UKForex vs. FC Exchange comparison. However, using this parameter alone to make a decision is not always best.
- The fee you have to pay depends on the destination country and the mode of payment.
- The company lets you know the fee it charges in advance.
- FC Exchange cannot always calculate the fees some intermediaries might charge in advance.
- The FC Exchange review provides further details about how much your transfer might cost.
- You do not have to pay any fees to transfer funds through UKForex. However, you must transfer a minimum of £100 (or its equivalent in another currency).
- You can check the company’s latest fee structure online.
Ease of Use
You can sign up as a new customer with FC Exchange or UKForex in a matter of minutes. Once the company you sign up with verifies your details, you can use your new account to start transferring funds.
- While you can use FC Exchange as an individual. It provides specialist services for businesses.
- You can initiate transfers using the FC Exchange website and over the phone.
- In some cases, the company might accept requests for transfers by email or fax.
- Payment methods can vary according to the transfer country of origin.
- You can pay for your transfer via a bank account transfer.
- Depending on where you live, the company may notify you of alternative payment methods in the course of the deal confirmation.
- The company provides apps for devices that run on iOS or Android.
Access to FC Exchange and UKForex websites is only in English. If you want to get website access in a foreign language, you can turn to other reliable alternatives such as World First, Azimo, Currencies Direct, or CurrencyFair.
Regular Overseas Payments
Setting up scheduled routine payments according to your requirements is easy, regardless of whether you use UKForex or FC Exchange.
- Read more on UKForex’s features here.
- Learn how to redeem the exclusive UKForex voucher.
- Can OzForex’s UKForex.co.uk brand keep up with it’s competition in the United Kingdom?
- Who is similar to OFX.com?