Should you use Moneycorp or FairFX for your next overseas money transfer? If you are uncertain, know that you are not alone. The good thing is that selecting one of the two companies can be easy if you know what you look for when running a comparison.
Turning online to find out what customers of both companies are saying can give you some insight into the FairFX vs. Moneycorp comparison. On Trustpilot, FairFX averages at 9.1 out of 10. Moneycorp gets 4.6 out of 5 on Feefo, which converts to 9.2 out of 10. Given that little differentiates these companies here, considering other aspects becomes all the more important.
Select FairFX or MoneyCorp only after you understand each of the critical factors:
- Exchange Rates
- Ease of Use
- Regular Overseas Payments
When choosing Moneycorp or FairFX, you must also consider the fees.
- The Moneycorp website you use has a bearing on transfer fees.
- If you use the Australia-based website, you do not have to pay any fees for online or over-the- phone transfers.
- The UK-based website charges a £5 fee for standard payments. Express payments attract £9. Making transfers over the phone adds £15 as fees.
- The company does not charge any fees for online transfers from £100 to £250,000.
- Initiating transfers over the phone does not attract any service charge.
Ease of Use
When it comes to having a user-friendly experience, selecting either FairFX or Moneycorp will work well. However, some aspects require specific attention.
- Moneycorp manages dedicated websites for residents of the U.S., the UK, France, Spain, Ireland, Romania, and Australia.
- Other than English, access to different Moneycorp websites comes in Spanish, Portuguese, and French.
- The company offers services to businesses registered in the UK, France, Ireland, and Romania.
- The company provides travel money solutions to residents of the UK.
- You can use Moneycorp to transfer as little as £50, or its equivalent in another currency.
- Moneycorp provides apps for iOS and Android.
- FairFX provides services to individuals and businesses.
- If you transfer funds over the phone, the company provides personalized service and account management.
- It offers currency cards in different currencies.
- The company offers travel cash solutions.
- You can use FairFX apps with devices that run on iOS and Android.
Regular Overseas Payments
You can make scheduled transfers by choosing either Moneycorp or FairFX. With FairFX, you can set up regularly scheduled transfers over the phone as well.
- Should you use CurrencyFair Auto Transaction or Exchange?
- Read more about FrontierPay fee free transfers.
- Get more information from TorFX Review.