CurrencyFair.com has a superb affiliate program. It is awarding 50 Euro per eligible signup that is directed through their affiliates. Its money transfer service saves up to 85% of the transfer and currency conversion costs compared to the big banks so it is a no brainer for your customers to sign up to their service.
- Sign up for CurrencyFair Account.
- Read their affiliate program FAQs.
- Sign up to the CurrencyFair affiliate program.
- Start promoting their fantastic service!
- Go to the Sign Up page and fill out the required information. Select your Referral Code carefully as this will be your permanent code.
- When asked where you heard about this program, you may tell them Dave from iCompareFX sent you!
50 euros are awarded to eligible sign ups after their first transaction. An eligible commission is a new customer who transfers over 400 euros through his or her first transaction. Don’t worry if they don’t transfer over 400 euros at first, if they continue to use the service and transfer over 1,000 euros, CurrencyFair will award you the commission.
Who Are Your Potential Customers?
Most importantly your customers should be in one of the eligible countries that can register for a CurrencyFair account. After that, you should target potential new customers that require to transfer sums of money regularly between countries and currencies. You will be able to save your customers money while earning additional revenue for your business.
After Joining.. What Next?
After you have signed up and have been approved, you will be contacted by their affiliate management team. They should give you:
- More tips and information on how to attract new signups.
- A marketing PDF with your affiliate links embedded that you can distribute to your customers.
- A link to offer your customers a first transaction free link to attract more customers.
Post Affiliate Pro Affiliate System
They use PAP as their hosted affiliate system software. You will have access to PAP which allows you to:
- Track and report on unique and raw clicks through your affiliate links
- Configure how you receive your commissions
- Access different types and sizes of ads that you can post on your website
They have a great team that is available to answer any further questions you may have.
Below are some tips and tricks that are useful and will give you a good start with their affiliate program.
Use CurrencyFair Account for Commissions
If you do not use the euro then it would make sense to signup for your own CurrencyFair account. If you choose to be paid via PayPal or the Bank you will be losing money when transferring money to you in another currency! Sign up for an account here. Select “CurrencyFair Account” on their affiliate signup page. Or sign in to the PAP affiliate software and change your profile’s payment settings to “CurrencyFair Account”.
Be Careful Using Pay Per Click
You are explicitly banned from using their company name or their branded keywords in pay per click programs such as Google Adwords. If you are caught, you will lose your outstanding commissions and be potentially banned from this great program.
Link to Areas within CurrencyFair’s Website
You can add your unique affiliate referral code to the end of any page within their website. For example, you could link to one of their blog articles.
URL without affiliate code added:
URL with (underline) affiliate referral code added:
Learn More About CurrencyFair
Learn How to Use PAP
Post Affiliate Pro affiliate system is a powerful tool. Have a look at the learning sections and tutorial videos to learn how to use advanced and deep linking to further improve your reporting and conversion rates.
They are a great company with a growing team of great individuals. Do not use their affiliate program to game them by attracting undesirable customers.
If you have any questions or comments please don’t hesitate to get in touch by using the section below.