You want to transfer funds to another country but are unsure if you should use FC Exchange or XE Trade. If this sounds familiar, the information that follows is all you need to make an informed decision. You probably already know that both companies fare better than most banks across a variety of parameters.
The XE Trade vs. FC Exchange comparison on Trustpilot tells you how these companies fare against each other using real customers’ ratings as a basis. XE Trade gets an average score of 8.0 out of 10, whereas FC Exchange does noticeably better, at 9.7 out of 10. However, do not rely on these scores alone to arrive at a decision.
Pick XE Trade or FC Exchange after you consider all the factors listed below:
- Exchange Rates
- Ease of Use
- Regular Overseas Payments
Global Money Transfer Fees
One company fares better than the other in this section of the XE Trade vs. FC Exchange comparison.
- The fee FC Exchange charges depends on the destination country and the mode of payment.
- You find out about the fees FX Exchange charges in the deal confirmation.
- In some instances, FC Exchange cannot calculate fees charged by intermediaries in advance.
- The FC Exchange review gives you further insight into the fees you might have to pay.
- You can transfer funds through XE Trade to over 35 countries without paying any fees.
- If your transfer attracts a fee, you find out about it before confirming your order.
Ease of Use
Signing up with XE Trade or FC Exchange takes no more than a few minutes, provided you have all the required information at hand. Both companies verify your details before allowing you to use your new account.
- You can use the global FC Exchange website as an individual, a business, or an online seller. Access to this website comes only in English.
- The company operates a dedicated website for online sellers in China, to which it provides access in English and Chinese.
- You can initiate transfers online, over the phone, and based upon the company’s discretion, via mail or fax.
- Access to the XE Trade website is offered in English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, Dutch, Swedish, Arabic, Chinese, and Japanese.
- International customers can make payments via wire transfers.
- Residents of the UK can pay via FPS, BACS, or CHAPS.
- If you live in Australia or New Zealand, you can pay using Pay Anyone or BPAY.
- Canadians can make payments using Bill Pay.
- Transfer methods, depending on the destination country, include wire transfers, electronic fund transfers, and drafts.
- The company provides apps for Android, iOS, BlackBerry, and Windows.
Regular Overseas Payments
This section of the FC Exchange vs. XE Trade comparison favors the former. While FC Exchange gives you an easy means to set up pre-scheduled payments according to your needs, XE Trade does not offer this service yet.
- Learn more about XE Competitors and Alternatives.
- Read about TransferWise features and their pro’s and con’s.
- Is CurrencyFair similar to TransferWise?
- Who is OFX.com and would you transfer money with them?
FC Exchange Vs XE Updates
- Yay! No updates!