- User Rating
- Transfer Type
- Regular Payments
- Mobile App
- Min Transfer Amount
If you are looking for advice about whether to pick FC Exchange or TorFX, you might run into contradictory suggestions. This is not without reason. While one company might work well for one person, using the other may be a better proposition for someone else.
If you take the TorFX vs. FC Exchange comparison to Trustpilot, you will see what customers of these companies have to say. Incidentally, the average score of both companies on this platform is the same, at 9.7 out of 10. So, which company is better for you?
Choosing TorFX or FC Exchange requires that you pay attention to the details. The sections this comparison is divided into will help you make the right choice:
- Exchange Rates
- Ease of Use
- Regular Overseas Payments
Worldwide Money Transfer Fees
One company does better than the other in this section of the FC Exchange vs. TorFX comparison. However, do not use this alone as the deciding factor!
- The destination country and the mode of payment affect the cost of the transfer.
- The fees FC Exchange charges is stated in the contract.
- The company is unable to calculate the exact fees intermediaries might charge ahead of time in all instances.
- The FC Exchange review provides more information about the fees this company charges.
Ease of Use
This section of the TorFX vs. FC Exchange comparison requires careful consideration. Registering with both companies is equally simple, and both verify the details you provide before activating your new account.
- The global FC Exchange website provides specialized services for individuals and businesses.
- You can initiate a fund transfer online and over the phone. In some cases, the company accepts orders via fax and email.
- Available modes of payment can vary from one country to another.
- You can use the services of TorFX as an individual or a business.
- Depending upon where you live, you can use the UK or Australia-based TorFX website.
- The company accepts payments via electronic bank transfers, debit cards, and credit cards.
Access to the global FC Exchange website and both TorFX websites is only in English. Other prominent international fund transfer companies including TransferWise, CurrencyFair, World First, Currencies Direct, and Azimo provide website access in a range of foreign languages.
Regular Overseas Payments
Setting up regularly scheduled overseas payments is simple, whether you choose FC Exchange or TorFX.
- Get more information from TorFX Review.
- Continue reading TorFX Competitors and Alternatives
- Which company is better UKForex or TorFX? Find out more.
FC Exchange Vs TorFX Updates
- 4th April 2017: FC Exchange no longer offering Online Seller features and has been removed from this comparison.