If you want to transfer funds from one country to another, the Internet presents you with a plethora of alternatives. Whether you choose FC Exchange or WorldRemit, both specialists in this field, you stand to get a better deal compared to most banks. However, which company will serve your needs better?
Turning to Trustpilot gives you an indication of what customers have to say about prominent international fund transfer companies. Here are the results of the WorldRemit vs. FC Exchange comparison on this platform. While WorldRemit gets an average score of at 9.5 out of 10,
hjkkk FC Exchange does marginally better, averaging 9.7 out of 10.
Various aspects require your consideration when picking WorldRemit or FC Exchange. Check the different categories of this comparison to make the right decision:
- Exchange Rates
- Ease of Use
- Regular Overseas Payments
Global Fund Transfer Fees
Whether you should use FC Exchange or WorldRemit can depend on the fee your transfer attracts, so this aspect of the comparison requires particular attention.
- The fee for your transfer depends on the payment method and the destination country.
- While FC Exchange informs you of the fee it charges ahead of time, it cannot calculate the fees some intermediaries charge in advance all the time.
- The FC Exchange review provides additional details about the company’s fee structure.
- The transfer method can have an effect on the cost of your transfer through WorldRemit, details of which you can find in this review.
- The contract makes a clear mention of the fee your transfer will attract.
Ease of Use
The decision between WorldRemit or FC Exchange can be easy if you want website access in a foreign language. One company does better than the other when it comes to transfer methods as well. Registering as a new customer with both companies requires applying online, which takes no more than a few minutes. The verification of the details you provide follows, after which you can start using your new account.
- You can access the global FC Exchange website only in English.
- The company provides specialist services for individuals and businesses.
- You can transfer funds online or over the phone.
- In some scenarios, the company might let you place your transfer request via email or fax.
- Available modes of payment can vary from one country to another. The company lists out all available options in the contract.
- In addition to English, you can access the WorldRemit website in Spanish and French.
- As an international customer, you can pay for your transfer via an electronic bank transfer, a debit card, or a credit card.
- Examples of other country-specific payment methods include Interac, iDeal, and POLi.
- Destination country-dependant transfer methods include transferring funds to bank accounts and cash pick-up centers, cash delivery of transferred funds, as well as topping off mobile airtime and mobile wallets.
Regular Overseas Payments
If you want to set up regularly scheduled overseas transfers, deciding to go with FC Exchange or WorldRemit is easy. While FC Exchange lets you set up regular transfers according to your requirements, WorldRemit has yet to start offering this service.
- Check out an in-depth comparison between WorldRemit Vs Paypal.
- Is there anyone better than TransferWise?
- Learn more from TorFX Review.
FC Exchange Vs WorldRemit Updates
- 4th April 2017: FC Exchange no longer offering Online Seller features and has been removed from this comparison.