The number of people who use UKForex or Currencies Direct continues to increase, and not without reason. Both specialist international money transfer companies rate well with their customers. On Trustpilot, a website where active users review online businesses, while Currencies Direct averages at 9.1 out of 10, UKForex rates slightly better, at 9.2 out of 10.
Whether you turn to Currencies Direct or UKForex, you will be charged fewer expenses when compared to most leading banks. In addition, both companies let you transfer funds to countries around the world, in different currencies. When it comes to picking between the two, there is no clear winner. However, several issues deserve your attention.
To keep this Currencies Direct Vs UKForex comparison simple, I have broken it down into these sections:
- Exchange Rates
- Ease of Use
- Regular Overseas Payments
Funds Transfer Service Fees
If you use a bank to transfer funds overseas, there is a good chance you will have to pay steep fees, hidden or otherwise. Choosing Currencies Direct or UKForex will, in all likelihood, lead to savings on this front, as well. However, pay attention to the exchange rate and the fees together before making a decision. Factors that play a role in the fees you have to pay include where you live, the transfer amount, and the destination country.
While UKForex charged a flat fee for fund transfers in the past, it no longer does. They are now FREE FREE!
- Approximately 90% of the transfers processed by Currencies Direct do not attract any fees.
- If there will be a service charge,, you learn about it beforehand.
Ease of Use
Signing up with UKForex or registering with Currencies Direct takes only a few minutes – you just complete a simple online application. Both companies activate your account only after verifying the details you provide.
- The UKForex website provides access only in English.
- You can pay via electronic fund transfers.
- The company may provide alternate payment methods, which you find out about in the deal confirmation. The methods can vary according to the country of your residence.
- Access to the Currencies Direct website is offered in English, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Norwegian, Swedish, and Chinese.
- You can make payments to Currencies Direct via electronic bank transfers, debit cards, direct debits, and checks.
- Currencies Direct provides an app for devices that use iOS.
Regular Overseas Payments
Whether you turn to Currencies Direct or UKForex, you can set up regular transfers.
- Read more on UKForex’s features here.
- Learn how to redeem the exclusive UKForex voucher.
- Can OzForex’s UKForex.co.uk brand keep up with it’s competition in the United Kingdom?