If you are wondering whether you should transfer funds through WorldRemit or XE Money Transfer, and are not sure which of these two companies is better, you have come to the right place. When compared to most leading banks, either company offers more competitive deals. However, selecting the one that suits you best requires some consideration.
By taking the XE Money Transfer vs. WorldRemit comparison to Trustpilot, you can see what customers of these companies have to say. While XE Money Transfer averages at 8.0 out of 10, WorldRemit does noticeably better, at 9.5 out of 10. This does not, however, mean you select WorldRemit automatically.
Choose XE Money Transfer or WorldRemit only after you take your own requirements into account. The sections this comparison is divided into will help simplify the decision-making process:
- Exchange Rates
- Ease of Use
- Regular Overseas Payments
Fees for Sending Money Overseas
One company outperforms the other in this section of the WorldRemit vs. XE Money Transfer comparison. However, the exchange rate you get is equally, if not more, important.
- WorldRemit informs you of all applicable fees prior to the transfer.
- WorldRemit fees can vary according to the destination country and transfer method.
- Transfers to bank accounts tend to cost less than sending money to cash pick-up centers.
- The WorldRemit review throws more light on the company’s fee structure.
XE Money Transfer
- You can use XE Money Transfer to transfer funds to as many as 35 countries without paying any fees.
- If you have to pay a fee, you find out about it ahead of time.
Ease of Use
This section of the XE Money Transfer vs. WorldRemit comparison favors the former with respect to website access in a foreign language. Both companies let you sign up online, in minutes.
- You can use the WorldRemit website in English, French, and Spanish.
- You can pay for your WorldRemit fund transfer via electronic bank transfers and debit cards, as well as with credit cards.
- Depending on where you live, you can also make payments via iDeal, Interac, POLi, and SOFORT.
- Recipients can receive transferred funds directly into bank accounts or at cash pick-up centers. However, both options are not available in all countries.
- In some countries, WorldRemit lets you top off mobile wallets and airtime.
- WorldRemit provides apps for iOS and Android.
XE Money Transfer
- Beyond English, XE Money Transfer provides website access in Arabic, Chinese, Dutch, French, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish, and Swedish.
- International customers can pay for their transfers via wire transfers.
- If you reside in the UK, you can pay via CHAPS, BACS, or FPS.
- Canadians can make payments using Bill Pay.
- Transfer methods, depending on the destination country, include electronic transfers, wire transfers, and drafts.
- You can use XE Money Transfer apps with devices that run on iOS, Android, BlackBerry, or Windows.
Regular Overseas Payments
Selecting WorldRemit or XE Money Transfer will not serve your purposes if you want to set-up scheduled transfers, because neither company offers this service. Some other reputable fund transfer companies that let you schedule transfer include World First, Currencies Direct, OFX, and TorFX.
- Learn more about XE Money Transfer Competitors and Alternatives.
- Does TransferWise live up to their hype?
- Why TransferWise is Better? TransferWise Vs XE Money Transfer