UKForex or World First – if you are trying to find out which of these two companies is better, you will find all the information you need here. Both specialist money transfer companies attract a significant number of customers, individuals and businesses alike. One of the main reasons people turn to these companies is they offer better deals compared to banks specialist money transfer companies attract a significant number of customers, individuals and businesses alike. One of the main reasons people turn to these companies is they offer better deals compared to banks.
If you take the World First vs. UKForex comparison to Trustpilot, you will find that users of both companies are largely satisfied. World First averages at a healthy 9.1 out of 10, whereas UKForex does slightly better at 9.2. Given that both companies let you transfer funds to most countries around the world, paying attention to your individual requirements is crucial.
We have broken down the UKForex Vs World First comparison through the following categories:
- Exchange Rates
- Ease of Use
- Regular Overseas Payments
Worldside Money Transfer Fees
Choosing to use the services of UKForex or World First based on this factor alone is not the best way to proceed. It is important that you look at how much money the recipient stands to receive. The company that works better for you depends on factors such as the amount you wish to transfer, the destination country, and the country of your residence.
- Transfers through UKForex no longer attract any fees. Fantastic!
- No Fees on all transactions either on personal, business or Online Seller service offerings.
- All fees were eliminated starting Nov 2017.
Ease of Use
Whether you choose to sign up with UKForex or World First, you have to start by submitting a basic online application. Then wait for the company to verify your credentials. You can now begin transferring funds.
- Access to the UKForex website is only offered in English.
- UKForex accepts payments via electronic fund transfers.
- You find out about payment alternatives through the deal confirmation. The methods offered depend on the country of your residence. For example, if you live in New Zealand you can pay via direct debit.
- You can initiate the account opening process over the phone.
- Depending on which World First website you log onto, you gain access in English, French, Japanese, or Chinese.
- You can make payments via electronic fund transfers, direct debits, debit cards, CHAPS, and BACS.
- You can download the World First app for iOS or Android.
Regular Overseas Payments
Both UKForex and World First allow you to set up regular transfers. World First gives you the option of fixing exchange rates in advance.