UKForex or WorldFirst – if you are trying to find out which of these two companies is better, you will find all the information you need here. Both specialist money transfer companies attract a significant number of customers, individuals and businesses alike. One of the main reasons people turn to these companies is they offer better deals compared to banks specialist money transfer companies attract a significant number of customers, individuals and businesses alike. One of the main reasons people turn to these companies is they offer better deals compared to banks.
If you take the WorldFirst vs. UKForex comparison to Trustpilot, you will find that users of both companies are largely satisfied. WorldFirst averages at a healthy 9.1 out of 10, whereas UKForex does slightly better at 9.2. Given that both companies let you transfer funds to most countries around the world, paying attention to your individual requirements is crucial.
Take time to check the UKForex vs. WorldFirst comparison through the following categories:
- Exchange Rates
- Ease of Use
- Regular Overseas Payments
Worldside Money Transfer Fees
Choosing to use the services of UKForex or WorldFirst based on this factor alone is not the best way to proceed. It is important that you look at how much money the recipient stands to receive. The company that works better for you depends on factors such as the amount you wish to transfer, the destination country, and the country of your residence.
- Transfers through UKForex no longer attract any fees.
- You pay no fees for carrying out personal transfers through WorldFirst.
- The Hong Kong-based website has a HK $10,000 minimum transfer amount limit in place.
- The website for the Singapore market requires that you transfer at least SG $2,000.
- You may view the latest fee structures of different WorldFirst websites by visiting WorldFirst UK, WorldFirst France, WorldFirst Australia, WorldFirst Japan, WorldFirst China, WorldFirst Singapore, or WorldFirst Hong Kong.
Ease of Use
Whether you choose to sign up with UKForex or WorldFirst, you have to start by submitting a basic online application. Then wait for the company to verify your credentials. You can now begin transferring funds.
- Access to the UKForex website is only offered in English.
- UKForex accepts payments via electronic fund transfers.
- You find out about payment alternatives through the deal confirmation. The methods offered depend on the country of your residence. For example, if you live in New Zealand you can pay via direct debit.
- You may initiate the account opening process over the phone.
- Depending on which WorldFirst website you log onto, you gain access in English, French, Japanese, or Chinese.
- You can make payments via electronic fund transfers, direct debits, debit cards, CHAPS, and BACS.
- You can download the WorldFirst app for iOS or Android.
Regular Overseas Payments
Both UKForex and WorldFirst allow you to set-up scheduled transfers. WorldFirst gives you the option of fixing exchange rates in advance.